Aztech Earthmoving Repairs PTY LTD is a reputable and local company specializing in the repairs and maintenance of Earthmoving, Agriculture and Mining equipment in the Gunnedah area for the past five years.
We are currently seeking qualified and experienced Diesel Mechanics / Fitters to join our rapidly expanding team.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in open cut mining in Australia (essential)
- Carry out day to day maintenance on various vehicles/machines both onsite and in our workshop
- Diagnose and repair mechanical faults
- Diagnose and repair system faults
- Component change outs
- Component rebuilds
- Current Full drivers Licence (MR preferred)
- Applicants with the following Workcover tickets preferred
- Non-slew crane
- Experience in Caterpillar, Hitachi & Komatsu Machines
- Safety first attitude (essential)
- Be committed, self-motivated and resourceful
- Highly organised and have a sense of initiative – must be able to meet deadlines
- Strong Customer Service background (essential)
- Have vibrant personality and great customer service skills
- Flexibility to work shift work and weekends
- Fluent understanding of service & parts manuals and able to order parts from suppliers
- Knowledge using diagnostics system such as SIS, ET & Insite
- Ability to work alone and as a team
- Ability to follow instructions
What’s on offer:
- Long term and secure role
- Work alongside a down-to-earth and hardworking team
- Work for a local and reputable company
- Competitive hourly rate is negotiable and based on experience
- Field Service, site & workshop positions available.
Position is based in Gunnedah NSW applicants to be based in the local area or willing to relocate.
We look forward to hearing from you.
T: 02 6780 9191 | E: email@example.com